If you are a media buyer you may download any magazine cover images and logos on this site which we have indicated may be downloaded ("downloaded material"), subject to the Website Terms and to the following licence terms:
- You may only use the downloaded material in your internal presentations or private presentations to your advertiser clients and prospective clients in order to promote the purchase of advertising space in media owned or operated by BBC Worldwide Limited.
- We hereby grant you a non-exclusive licence to use the downloaded material in the manner set out above. You acknowledge that we may revoke this licence at any time and for any reason by notifying you in writing of such revocation or by posting a notice of revocation on this website.
- You may not use the downloaded material in any context that could reasonably be considered to risk damaging the reputation or standing of the BBC, BBC Magazines Limited or of any of their affiliates, programmes or brands.
- You may not remove or obscure any copyright, trade mark or attribution notices included in the downloaded material.
- Save as expressly permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public the downloaded material or any part thereof without our prior written permission.
If you are not a media buyer and you wish to use any magazine cover images and logos on this site, please contact us as you are not permitted to download such material without obtaining our prior written permission.