BBC Easy Cook magazine is packed with ideas for mouthwatering, simple-to-prepare meals for busy families. Each issue includes everyday 30-minute suppers plus recipes for entertaining, get-ahead dishes and baking for when you have more time to enjoy your kitchen at weekends. Easy Cook also boasts the very best recipes from the BBC’s talented TV chefs, as well as step-by-step cookery classes to help you to stretch your skills.
BBC Easy Cook Magazine is owned by BBC Worldwide and produced on its behalf by Immediate Media Company Limited. BBC Worldwide’s profits are returned to the BBC and help fund new BBC programmes.
We know how busy you are, so our recipes are designed to make your life easier. We do this by:
- Keeping ingredients lists as short as possible, and preparation times to a minimum.
- Costing all our recipes to help you manage your family budget.
- Using ingredients you might already have in your storecupboard or fridge.
- Helping you to be more adventurous in the kitchen with step-by-step cookery classes to teach you new skills and techniques.
And because you’re conscious about giving your family a balanced diet, all our recipes are analysed for their calorie, fat and saturated fat content by a qualified nutritional therapist.
Core audience of health conscious ABC1 mums with strong ethical beliefs who are great brand ambassadors
Solus Readership: 75%
Average Age: 45
Average Time Spent Reading: 40 minutes
Circulation Market Share: 8%
Actively Purchased: 97%
- NRS PADD (Jan 14 – Dec 14)
- ABC Jan-Jun 14 (Print + digital)
- ABC Jan-Jun 14