Editorial Complaints Policy
We abide by the rules and regulations of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (“IPSO”) and the Editor’s Code of Practice. If you wish to make a complaint about editorial content in our publications and digital services please see our Editorial Complaints Policy (which complies with IPSO’s Complaints Procedure) which sets out the procedure to be followed.
If you believe that any contribution to our website made by another user contravenes our Code of Conduct and/or any of the Website Terms, please notify us so that we can investigate. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name and email address.
- The name of the website that you have been using.
- The statement that concerns you and why you feel it should be removed. If you think that the statement is factually incorrect, please tell us why.
- The location of the statement on our website.
- Whether you know who posted the statement and/or have the poster’s contact details.
- Whether you are happy for us to share your name and contact details with the person who posted the statement.